Tuesday 14 June 2011

An Allsorts card



Over at the Allsorts challenge blog they are currently having a DT call, and as it was one of the first challenge blogs I came across I thought it'd be fun to try out for it. This is the card I have entered.



The card is made up of a sheet of Kaisercraft die cut paper which has been made into the card blank. I've used Basic Grey 'Wisteria' paper and the flower head sections and layered them around the die cut doily main feature. Applique and lace have been added for texture, along with a handmade concertina flower. The butterfly is stamped using chalk ink onto vellum, and I've used some rub ons here and there for interest. I love the little Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers, so they got another outing! The card has earthy colour tones, which I really like together. That's pretty much it, thanks for looking x


Basic Grey Wisteria paper
Kaisercraft die cut paper (main backing)
Die cut brown lace style paper, stash (sorry, it was an oddment!)
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphas
Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden stamps
Flowers, applique, buttons, pearls from stash




3 comments:

  1. What a super card Fran, all of my favoutire makes of DP's in there as well.

    Thank you for joining our Allsorts DT call and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, good luck in the dt call :o)

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fantastic love your style!!

    Good luck in our DT call

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete