Tuesday 12 April 2011

Round We Go


My latest Easter creation which I'm entering in the Allsorts blog challenge
Simon Says Stamp 'Spring colours / Easter' challenge
Paper Play 'Critters Galore' challenge
The Pink Elephant 'Easter' challenge
Paper Cutz ' Bunny, lamb, chick and Easter egg' challenge

Yes, more stitching from me! How pleased am I ?! Made the scalloped edge by punching circles and embossing them with Cuttlebug's 'Swiss Dots' folder, then sanded them. If you haven't tried sanding Core'dinations card, you should! So fun. I think paper rolling (the technical term lol) is very cool, I love the dimension it brings to cards. No doubt I will using that again soon :)


And here's a little close up of those paper 'cigars'...


Cardstock by Core'dinations
Papers and Bunny digi stamp and greeting from the 'Spring Wishes' kit, background paper 'Grannies Wallpaper' from Pink Petticoat
Flower rub on Doodlebug 'All Mixed Up' alphabet
Making Memories acetate die cut
Seam binding and twine

Another Easter card done, yay

6 comments:

  1. This is simply `Gorgeous`..Liz would love your designs!!!I do...TFI:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous project, I love the rolled paper too! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments Terrie, glad you like the blog :) As you can tell I adore PP, so that's a fab compliment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, love the colours
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Fran! This is soooooo adorable! The little image is so cute and the layout is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete